Their stories: lesser known Bible characters : Lynette Adlem
• WHAT compels a woman to turn around and look behind her; knowing she faces certain death in doing so?
• IF a donkey could talk… WHAT stories would it have to tell?
• WHY a young boy was the only one, out of ten thousand people, who brought lunch?
• IF it is possible for a solid iron axe to float?
• WHY a man would bury a stranger in his family grave?
• WHAT makes a man steal from the poor and innocent?
• WHY people are so afraid of the words: “Thank you?”
Feast through the pages of this book… you might just find some surprising answers!